North Hills Elementary School students will engage in a variety of learning experiences that will motivate, challenge, and inspire them to become globally competitive citizens and leaders.
1. Every child has value.
2. Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the teaching-learning process.
3. A safe and supportive learning environment promotes student achievement.
4. Education is a lifelong process.
5. Collaboration among staff enhances the quality of instruction and student achievement.
6. Every student learns differently and can be successful.
7. Quality relationships and high expectations enhance teaching and learning.
8. Social skills are essential for success in the classroom, school, and community.