North Hills Elementary School will provide a collaborative environment that nurtures emotional, social, and academic achievement to prepare students for success in the 21st century.
North Hills Elementary School students will engage in a variety of learning experiences that will motivate, challenge, and inspire them to become globally competitive citizens and leaders.
- Every child has value.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the teaching-learning process.
- A safe and supportive learning environment promotes student achievement.
- Education is a lifelong process.
- Collaboration among staff enhances the quality of instruction and student achievement.
- Every student learns differently and can be successful.
- Quality relationships and high expectations enhance teaching and learning.
- Social skills are essential for success in the classroom, school, and community.
- It takes a community to nurture, support, and educate children.