Soaring to New Heights
Old Town Elementary School Belief Statements:
1. Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the teaching/learning process.
2. Each child has value.
3. Education is a life-long process.
4. A spirit of collaboration and teamwork among the staff enhances the quality of instruction and student achievement.
5. Every student can learn and be successful.
6. Children learn best when their parents and families are involved.
7. Children respond positively to high expectations for academics and positive behavior traits.
Old Town Elementary Mission Statement:
Our mission is to prepare all students to be life-long learners, critical thinkers and problem solvers in a global society.
Old Town Elementary Vision Statement:
Students will meet and exceed growth expectations, have confidence in their ability to learn and be responsible and respectful citizens.