Whitaker Media Center
Welcome! The media center is where students learn research skills and enjoy reading activities that support the classroom curriculum. Ms. Weeks and Ms. Randall are excited about the 2015-2016 school year! Below are some basic facts on how the media center operates:
- Each class visits the media center once a week.
- Students can exchange their book anytime they need a new one, with their teacher's permission.
- Books are due in one week and can be renewed.
- There are no late fines. If a book is lost or damaged beyond repair, it must be paid for. If it is found, you will get a refund.
- Parents may check out books in their name and are always welcome in the media center.