Parent Assistant allows parents and students to access student information via any Internet access at work or at home. Parent Assistant uses web access to serve the family and improve the effectiveness of the communication between teachers and parents.
Once you have received the Parent Assistant letter from the Forsyth County School System you will be able to use your user name and password to log on and see your child's information at work or at home.
To get to the Parent Assistant Website please click on the picture below.
Key Benefits of Parent Assistant:
- Increased Home-School Communication
- Increased Parent Involvement
- Real-time Student Progress Reporting (Seven days a week, 24 hours a day)
- Parent Access Without High Administrative Overhead
- Language choices (English, French, Spanish)
- Universal and Secure Data Access.