Using your computer 24/7, you can check your child's attendance, assignments, grades, homework ,and school messages.
Your child's school will send home instructions in a letter about how to get your log-in and use Parent Portal in late September via the US Mail to the home address of each student.
These letters include:
- instructions for how to create a log in
- the student’s unique ID and password.
These need to be kept secure to protect students’ information, so please don't share these with anyone.
Families will be able to log in beginning Oct.1.
• You can ask PowerSchool to send you periodic e-mail detailing information about your child’s progress in school.
• This screen requests what you want to know in each e-mail, and how frequently you wish to receive the e-mails. The frequency of when you receive e-mails is up to you.
- If you ever need to change the address where e-mails are sent, you can change it from the email notification screen at a future date.
The school district website also has dedicated a page to Parent Portal for Frequently Asked Questions:
If you have any questions, please call the school at 703-4247. Ms. Thorpe our Data Manager will be happy to help!